Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
Renal K Plus Potassium Gluconate Gel is a highly-palatable gel supplement containing B-complex vitamins and potassium.
Who is Renal K Plus Gel Potassium Gluconate 5 oz for?
For use in dogs and cats.
Why use Renal K Plus Gel Potassium Gluconate 5 oz?
Renal K Plus Potassium Gluconate Gel is easily administered and great-tasting.
How does Renal K Plus Gel Potassium Gluconate 5 oz work?
A great choice for homes with both cats and dogs, this oral potassium supplement gel supports normal function of muscles and maintains the nervous system. It is compatible with other therapies, offering additional nutritional protection.
How is Renal K Plus Gel Potassium Gluconate 5 oz sold?
What special precautions are there?
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- If accidental overdose occurs, speak to your veterinarian immediately.
- Do not administer to dogs with advanced, anuric, oliguric, or acute renal failure.
- Do not administer to pets with diseases causing high potassium levels, including urethral obstruction, acute dehydration, or adrenal insufficiency.
- Use cautiously in pets with cardiac disease, especially digitalized patients.
- Safety for use in breeding or pregnant animals has not been demonstrated.
- If your pet's condition worsens or fails to improve, withdraw use and contact your veterinarian.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest animal hospital.
How can I store Renal K Plus Gel Potassium Gluconate 5 oz?
Store at room temperature
This gel features a tasty maple flavor. To stimulate interest, simply place a small amount of gel on your pet's nose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.