Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
PhyCox Soft Chews offer a synergistic blend of ingredients that help reduce inflammation caused by normal daily activity.
What is PhyCox Soft Chews?
Phycox soft chews are joint supplements with anti inflammatory effects that support bone and joint health while maintaining healthy synovial fluid.
Who is PhyCox Soft Chews for?
For use in birds, horses, cats, and dogs.
Why use PhyCox Soft Chews?
Features of Phycox:
- Blend of creatine, boron, MSM, and glucosamine supports joint and bone health
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contain Phycocyanin, which is a naturally-derived antioxidant and Cox-2 inhibitor
How does PhyCox Soft Chews work?
Phycox protects your dog from joint damage with its unique blend of ingredients, including methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and glucosamine for healthy bones and joints. Boron strengthens bones, and the mineral content thereof, and creatine is an important amino acid in skeletal muscle that plays a key role in muscular energy. It strengthens the muscle, leading to more energy.
Alpha Lipoic Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Selenium, Sucrose, Zinc Sulfate.
How is PhyCox Soft Chews sold?
60 or 120 soft chews or 120 small bites
What special precautions are there?
- To reduce the likelihood of gastrointestinal upset, administer prior to or right after a meal.
- If lameness worsens, stop administering and consult with your veterinarian.
- Keep away from children.
Speak with your veterinarian before administering this product to animals:
- With urinary tract stone history
- With diabetes or any hyperglycemia-causing metabolic disorders
- Who are taking anticoagulant drugs
- With clotting disorders
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store PhyCox Soft Chews?
Store at room temperature.
PhyCox HA Small Bites Canine Soft Chews are an excellent option for dogs with food allergies, as they contain no grain or mammalian protein.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.