Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
Onsior for Cats (Robenacoxib) is an NSAID medication (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) that works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation caused by soft tissue or orthopedic surgery. It only requires one daily dose a period of 3 days or less.
Who is Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets for?
For use in cats.
Why use Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets?
Features of Onsior:
- Tasty tablets with a yeast flavor are readily accepted by the majority of cats
- Works to relieve pain caused by soft tissue or orthopedic surgeries
- One daily dose alleviates pain quickly for a 24-hour period
How does Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets work?
Onsoir uses a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug called robenacoxib. This ingredient works to target the pain-causing COX-2 enzyme. It does not affect the COX-1 enzyme, which protects the blood platelet function and the gastrointestinal tract. These tablets are absorbed quickly from the GI tract, and they provide 24 hours of relief.
Robenacoxib 6 mg
How is Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets sold?
Three 6 mg tablets.
What are the side effects of Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets?
If your cat exhibits any of the following side effects, which could indicate a serious problem, notify your veterinarian:
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Eye yellowing
- Skin rash
- Lethargy or fatigue
- Water retention
- Unexplained weight gain
- Vomit with blood
- Tarry, bloody, or black stools
- Appetite changes
- Abdominal discomfort, tenderness, or pain
If you notice any of these symptoms of an allergic reaction, withdraw use and seek immediate veterinary attention:
- Swollen face
- Swollen tongue
- Swollen lips
- Difficulty breathing
Other reactions can also occur. Note and discuss any unusual side effects with your veterinarian.
What special precautions are there?
- Do not administer with corticosteroid or other NSAID drugs.
- Exceeding the treatment duration or dose can cause a life-threatening, serious reaction.
- Only for pain treatment in cats.
- Do not use for over three days.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Onsior for Cats, 6 mg 3 tablets?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.